Maximum flexibility and performance
The 670 series protection and control IEDs provide versatile functionality, as well as maximum flexibility and performance to meet the highest requirements of any application in generation, transmission and sub-transmission protection systems. The 670 series IEDs are:
- Available as pre-configured and fully customized IEDs. If needed, the pre-configured IEDs can be easily adapted to meet specific power system requirements. The customized IEDs offer full flexibility in application engineering, allowing complete adaptation to your needs.
- Capable of handling several objects with a single IED and enable many other smart solutions based on functional integration to increase availability and to optimize the cost-performance ratio while maintaining high grid reliability.
- Equipped with advanced functionality for series-compensated networks and 1- and 3-phase tripping, voltage control for up to eight parallel transformers, an extended disturbance recorder, and binary and analog data transfer between IEDs.
- GOOSE messaging for horizontal communication.
- Equipped with powerful and flexible hardware.